- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Tortola weather in January 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Tortola, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tortola in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tortola in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tortola in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tortola in January - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tortola in January?
The average sea temperature around Tortola in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Tortola in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Tortola in January and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Tortola sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tortola in January 2020. Select a month to view Tortola sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:51||17:53|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:54||18:03|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:52||18:12|
- Find cheap flights to the British Virgin Islands with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.