- Browse top deals on campervans & motorhomes for Ireland
- Save with late deals & early booking discounts
- Spaceships Dublin branch located in Garlow Cross
Dublin weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ireland with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Recommended for Ireland
The March weather guide for Dublin, Ireland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dublin in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Dublin in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dublin in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dublin in March - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Dublin in March?
The average sea temperature around Dublin in March is 7°C.
Does it rain in Dublin in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Dublin in March and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dublin sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dublin in March 2022. Select a month to view Dublin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:13||18:03|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:37||18:31|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:01||19:58|
- Pay just 20% deposits on campvans for UK & Ireland
- Includes 3rd party insurance, roadside assistance & more
- Pickup locations in London, Edinburgh & Dublin
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.