- Browse top deals on campervans & motorhomes for Ireland
- Save with late deals & early booking discounts
- Spaceships Dublin branch located in Garlow Cross
Dublin weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ireland with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for Ireland
The May weather guide for Dublin, Ireland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dublin in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Dublin in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dublin in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dublin in May - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Dublin in May?
The average sea temperature around Dublin in May is 10°C.
Does it rain in Dublin in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Dublin in May and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dublin sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dublin in May 2021. Select a month to view Dublin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:51||20:55|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:23||21:20|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:04||21:42|
- Pay just 20% deposits on campvans for UK & Ireland
- Includes 3rd party insurance, roadside assistance & more
- Pickup locations in London, Edinburgh & Dublin
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.