- Save on holidays to the UK & Ireland in 2020/2021
- Book holidays to Ireland, Scotland, Jersey & Isle of Man
- Including the Giant's Causeway, Loch Lomond & Edinburgh
Dublin weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ireland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Dublin, Ireland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Dublin in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Dublin in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dublin in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dublin in November - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dublin in November?
The average sea temperature around Dublin in November is 12°C.
Does it rain in Dublin in November?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Dublin in November and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Dublin sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dublin in November 2020. Select a month to view Dublin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:24||16:52|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:51||16:28|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:16||16:11|
- Save on car hire at Ireland airports with Rentalcars.com
- Compare prices for popular car hire companies
- Including Avis, Hertz, Europcar, National, Thrifty & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Dublin
Where's warm in Ireland in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ireland in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.