- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Tela weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Honduras with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 250250 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Honduras
The January weather guide for Tela, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tela in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Tela in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tela in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tela in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tela in January?
The average sea temperature around Tela in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Tela in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tela in January and the average monthly rainfall is 250mm.
Tela sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tela in January 2021. Select a month to view Tela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:17||17:30|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:21||17:39|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:20||17:47|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Honduras in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.