- Browse latest special offers on UK cottage holidays
- Filter deals by region, price, party size & features
- Alternative search for cottages by specific travel dates
Herefordshire weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the UK with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Herefordshire
The July weather guide for Herefordshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Herefordshire in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Hereford, Herefordshire in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Herefordshire in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hereford, Herefordshire in July - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Herefordshire in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Hereford, Herefordshire in July and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Herefordshire sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Herefordshire in July 2021. Select a month to view Herefordshire sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:55||21:34|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:10||21:23|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:31||21:02|
- Compare self-catering accommodation in the UK
- Book cottages, lodges, log cabins & holiday parks
- Save with last minute discounts & early bird deals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.