- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Guernsey weather in March 2021
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guernsey
The March weather guide for Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guernsey in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in St Peter Port, Guernsey in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guernsey in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port, Guernsey in March - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Guernsey in March?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port, Guernsey in March is 9°C.
Does it rain in Guernsey in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in St Peter Port, Guernsey in March and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guernsey sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guernsey in March 2021. Select a month to view Guernsey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Guernsey sunrise & sunset times shown below are for St Peter Port.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:53||17:53|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:21||18:17|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:49||19:40|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.