- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
St Peter Port weather in March 2022
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guernsey
The March weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Peter Port in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in St Peter Port in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in March - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Peter Port in March?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in March is 9°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in St Peter Port in March and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for St Peter Port in March 2022. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:53||17:53|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:22||18:17|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:50||19:40|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.