- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Guernsey weather in July 2021
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guernsey
The July weather guide for Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guernsey in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in St Peter Port, Guernsey in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guernsey in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port, Guernsey in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guernsey in July?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port, Guernsey in July is 15°C.
Does it rain in Guernsey in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in St Peter Port, Guernsey in July and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guernsey sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guernsey in July 2021. Select a month to view Guernsey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Guernsey sunrise & sunset times shown below are for St Peter Port.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:08||21:20|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:21||21:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:40||20:52|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.