- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Bijilo weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The May weather guide for Bijilo, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bijilo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Bijilo in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bijilo in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bijilo in May - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bijilo in May?
The average sea temperature around Bijilo in May is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Bijilo in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Bijilo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bijilo in May 2021. Select a month to view Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:46||19:23|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:41||19:26|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:39||19:31|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.