- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Bijilo weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The April weather guide for Bijilo, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bijilo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Bijilo in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bijilo in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bijilo in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bijilo in April?
The average sea temperature around Bijilo in April is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Bijilo in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Bijilo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bijilo in April 2021. Select a month to view Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:03||19:19|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:54||19:20|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:46||19:22|
- Save up to 7% on holidays to the Gambia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.