- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Bijilo weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The January weather guide for Bijilo, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bijilo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bijilo in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bijilo in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bijilo in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bijilo in January?
The average sea temperature around Bijilo in January is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Bijilo in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Bijilo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Gambia
Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bijilo in January 2022. Select a month to view Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:30||18:51|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:34||19:00|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:34||19:07|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Where is hot in the Gambia in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.