- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Bijilo weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The March weather guide for Bijilo, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bijilo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Bijilo in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bijilo in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bijilo in March - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bijilo in March?
The average sea temperature around Bijilo in March is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Bijilo in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Bijilo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bijilo in March 2022. Select a month to view Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:23||19:16|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:14||19:17|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:04||19:19|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.