- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Moorea weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for French Polynesia
The September weather guide for Moorea, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moorea in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Moorea in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Moorea in September?
The average sea temperature around Moorea in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Moorea in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Moorea in September and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Moorea sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moorea in September 2021. Select a month to view Moorea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:06||17:52|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:54||17:54|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:42||17:56|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in French Polynesia in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.