- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Moorea weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 294294 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for French Polynesia
The December weather guide for Moorea, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moorea in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Moorea in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Moorea in December?
The average sea temperature around Moorea in December is 28°C.
Does it rain in Moorea in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Moorea in December and the average monthly rainfall is 294mm.
Moorea sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moorea in December 2020. Select a month to view Moorea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:15||18:22|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:20||18:30|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||05:28||18:37|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in French Polynesia in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.