- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Tallahassee weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Tallahassee, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tallahassee in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Tallahassee in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tallahassee in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tallahassee in February - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tallahassee in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Tallahassee in February and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
Tallahassee sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tallahassee in February 2021. Select a month to view Tallahassee sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:28||18:14|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:18||18:25|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:04||18:35|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.