- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Tallahassee weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 176176 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Tallahassee, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Tallahassee in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tallahassee in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tallahassee in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tallahassee in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tallahassee in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tallahassee in August and the average monthly rainfall is 176mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Tallahassee in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Tallahassee is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Tallahassee sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tallahassee in August 2020. Select a month to view Tallahassee sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:56||20:31|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:05||20:17|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:13||20:00|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.