- Save on holidays to Florida with top TUI deals
- Low deposits & free kids places available
- FREE amends & overseas medical assistance with COVID cover
Tallahassee weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Florida
The April weather guide for Tallahassee, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
TUI deal finder
How hot is it in Tallahassee in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Tallahassee in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tallahassee in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tallahassee in April - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tallahassee in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tallahassee in April and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Tallahassee sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tallahassee in April 2021. Select a month to view Tallahassee sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:26||19:56|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:09||20:05|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:54||20:15|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.