- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Miami
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Miami from £281
St Augustine weather in January 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for St Augustine, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Augustine sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Augustine in January 2020. Select a month to view St Augustine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:21||17:37|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:22||17:49|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:16||18:01|
- Save EXTRA £300 on select hotels in Universal Orlando
- No minimum spend with unique TUI discount code
- Travel between 1st Jun & 30th Jun 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.