- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
St Augustine weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for St Augustine, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in St Augustine in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in St Augustine in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Augustine in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Augustine in April - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Augustine in April?
The average sea temperature around St Augustine in April is 20°C.
Does it rain in St Augustine in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in St Augustine in April and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
St Augustine sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Augustine in April 2021. Select a month to view St Augustine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:14||19:44|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:58||19:53|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:43||20:02|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.