- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Panama City weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Panama City, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Panama City in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Panama City in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Panama City in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Panama City in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Panama City in May?
The average sea temperature around Panama City in May is 24°C.
Does it rain in Panama City in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Panama City in May and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Panama City sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panama City in May 2020. Select a month to view Panama City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:59||19:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:48||19:30|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:42||19:39|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.