- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Panama City weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Panama City, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Panama City weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Panama City in April is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 101mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Panama City in April is 20°C (68°F).
Panama City sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panama City in April 2020. Select a month to view Panama City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:31||19:02|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:15||19:10|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:00||19:20|
- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details