- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Panama City weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Panama City, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Panama City weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Panama City in March is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 122mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Panama City in March is 17°C (63°F).
Panama City sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panama City in March 2020. Select a month to view Panama City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:08||17:42|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:51||18:52|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:32||19:01|
- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details