- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Cape Canaveral weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Florida
The May weather guide for Cape Canaveral, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cape Canaveral in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Cape Canaveral in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cape Canaveral in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cape Canaveral in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cape Canaveral in May?
The average sea temperature around Cape Canaveral in May is 25°C.
Does it rain in Cape Canaveral in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cape Canaveral in May and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Cape Canaveral sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Canaveral in May 2021. Select a month to view Cape Canaveral sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:42||19:58|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:31||20:07|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:26||20:15|
- Save on holidays to Florida with top TUI deals
- Low deposits & free kids places available
- FREE amends & overseas medical assistance with COVID cover
TUI deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.