- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Cape Canaveral weather in July 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cape Canaveral, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cape Canaveral weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cape Canaveral in July is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 134mm (5.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Cape Canaveral in July is 28°C (82°F).
Cape Canaveral sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Canaveral in July 2019. Select a month to view Cape Canaveral sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:29||20:24|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:35||20:21|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:44||20:14|
- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details