- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Cape Canaveral weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Cape Canaveral, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cape Canaveral weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cape Canaveral in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 143mm (5.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Cape Canaveral in August is 28°C (82°F).
Cape Canaveral sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape Canaveral in August 2019. Select a month to view Cape Canaveral sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:44||20:13|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:52||20:01|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:00||19:45|
- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details