- Check latest offers on Etihad Holidays to Dubai, UAE
- Depart from London Heathrow, Manchester & Edinburgh
- Combine flights+hotel with optional car & extras available
Ajman weather in February 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ajman weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ajman in February is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 72% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 35mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ajman in February is 22°C (72°F).
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajman in February 2020. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:02||18:02|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:54||18:11|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:42||18:20|
- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 6th January 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details