- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Ajman weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the United Arab Emirates with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Ajman, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ajman in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Ajman in February with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ajman in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ajman in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ajman in February?
The average sea temperature around Ajman in February is 22°C.
Does it rain in Ajman in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Ajman in February and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Ajman sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ajman in February 2021. Select a month to view Ajman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:01||18:02|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:54||18:11|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:42||18:20|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the UAE
Where's hot in the UAE in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UAE in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.