- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Uppsala weather in February 2020
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Uppsala, Sweden shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Uppsala sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Uppsala in February 2020. Select a month to view Uppsala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:04||16:03|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:29||16:40|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:49||17:15|
- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Sweden
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Where's warm in Sweden in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sweden in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.