- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Tsumeb weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Tsumeb, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tsumeb in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tsumeb in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tsumeb in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tsumeb in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tsumeb in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Tsumeb in February and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tsumeb in February 2020. Select a month to view Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:34||19:31|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:41||19:25|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:47||19:16|
- Save up to 20% on car hire in the Hertz winter sale
- Discount varies by country. Book car hire for 21 days or less
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.