- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Mali
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Sanga weather in February 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Sanga, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanga in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Sanga in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanga in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanga in February - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sanga in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Sanga in February and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Sanga sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanga in February 2020. Select a month to view Sanga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:41||18:12|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:37||18:18|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:30||18:21|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mali in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mali in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.