- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Nakuru weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Nakuru, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nakuru in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Nakuru in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nakuru in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nakuru in February - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nakuru in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Nakuru in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nakuru in February 2020. Select a month to view Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:45||18:53|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:46||18:54|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:45||18:52|
- Book tours & holidays to Kenya with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £759 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.