- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kenya weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kenya sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kenya in February 2020. Select a month to view Kenya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Kenya sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Mombasa.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:26||18:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:28||18:43|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:28||18:39|
- Book holidays & tours to Kenya - new for 2019/2020
- Enjoy beach holidays on the Mombasa coast
- Or visit the Maasai Mara National Reserve on safari
Where's hot in Kenya in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.