- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Diani Beach weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Diani Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Kenya
How hot is it in Diani Beach in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Diani Beach in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Diani Beach in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Diani Beach in February - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Diani Beach in February?
The average sea temperature around Diani Beach in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Diani Beach in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Diani Beach in February and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Diani Beach sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Diani Beach in February 2021. Select a month to view Diani Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:26||18:44|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:28||18:43|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:28||18:40|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.