- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Voi weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The February weather guide for Voi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Voi in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Voi in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Voi in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Voi in February - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Voi in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Voi in February and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Voi sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Voi in February 2022. Select a month to view Voi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:32||18:47|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:33||18:46|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:33||18:43|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.