- Find low prices on flights to Kerala
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Thiruvananthapuram weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thiruvananthapuram sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thiruvananthapuram in February 2020. Select a month to view Thiruvananthapuram sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:43||18:29|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:41||18:32|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:36||18:33|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.