- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Munnar weather in February 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Munnar, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Munnar in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Munnar in February, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Munnar in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Munnar in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Munnar in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Munnar in February and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Munnar sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Munnar in February 2020. Select a month to view Munnar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:44||18:26|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:42||18:30|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:36||18:32|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.