- Save £75 per person on ski chalet holidays in 2019/2020
- £75pp on whole chalets (£50pp for part chalets)
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Lourdes weather in February 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Lourdes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lourdes in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lourdes in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lourdes in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lourdes in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lourdes in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lourdes in February and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lourdes in February 2020. Select a month to view Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:16||18:12|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:59||18:30|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:37||18:49|
- Explore camping in France & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Côte d'zur, Brittany, Normandy & more
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.