- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Lourdes weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for France with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for France
The May weather guide for Lourdes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lourdes in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lourdes in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lourdes in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lourdes in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lourdes in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Lourdes in May and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lourdes in May 2022. Select a month to view Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:54||21:01|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:36||21:18|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:24||21:32|
- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.