- Save £200 per booking on Marella Cruises in 2021
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Lourdes weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for France with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for France
The June weather guide for Lourdes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lourdes in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lourdes in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lourdes in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lourdes in June - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lourdes in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lourdes in June and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lourdes in June 2022. Select a month to view Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:24||21:33|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:20||21:41|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:24||21:44|
- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.