- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Stanley weather in February 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Stanley in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Stanley in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in February - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in February?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in February is 10°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Stanley in February and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in February 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:26||20:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:53||20:17|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:19||19:48|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.