- Save on holidays to Sharm el Sheikh with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Ras Nasrani weather in February 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Ras Nasrani, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ras Nasrani in February 2020. Select a month to view Ras Nasrani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:30||17:22|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:20||17:33|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:08||17:42|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.