- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Sydney weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Sydney, Nova Scotia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Sydney in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Sydney in February, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sydney in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sydney in February - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Sydney in February?
The average sea temperature around Sydney in February is -1°C.
Does it rain in Sydney in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Sydney in February and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Sydney sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sydney in February 2021. Select a month to view Sydney sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:23||17:06|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:05||17:26|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:41||17:46|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Nova Scotia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nova Scotia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.