- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Tortola weather in February 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Tortola, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tortola in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tortola in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tortola in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tortola in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tortola in February?
The average sea temperature around Tortola in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Tortola in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tortola in February and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Tortola sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tortola in February 2020. Select a month to view Tortola sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:52||18:12|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:46||18:19|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:38||18:24|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.