- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Weipa weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 437437 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Weipa, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Weipa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Weipa in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Weipa in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Weipa in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Weipa in February?
The average sea temperature around Weipa in February is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Weipa in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Weipa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 437mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Weipa in February?
On average 1 day in February in Weipa is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Weipa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Weipa in February 2020. Select a month to view Weipa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:26||19:05|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:31||19:02|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:34||18:55|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.