- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Weipa weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Queensland
The July weather guide for Weipa, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Weipa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Weipa in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Weipa in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Weipa in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Weipa in July?
The average sea temperature around Weipa in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Weipa in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Weipa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Weipa sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Weipa in July 2021. Select a month to view Weipa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:55||18:18|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:55||18:22|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:52||18:26|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in Queensland in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.