- Check the best fares on flights to Australia
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to between major cities inc. Sydney, Melbourne & Perth
Hay weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Hay, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hay in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hay in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hay in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hay in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hay in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Hay in February and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Hay sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hay in February 2020. Select a month to view Hay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:40||20:28|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:54||20:15|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:07||19:59|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.