- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Tsumeb weather in December 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Tsumeb, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tsumeb in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Tsumeb in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tsumeb in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tsumeb in December - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tsumeb in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Tsumeb in December and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tsumeb in December 2020. Select a month to view Tsumeb sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:02||19:15|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:06||19:24|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:14||19:30|
- Book tours & holidays to Namibia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £781 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.