- Book tours & holidays to Namibia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £781 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Sossuvlei weather in December 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Sossuvlei, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sossuvlei in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Sossuvlei in December with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sossuvlei in December?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sossuvlei in December - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sossuvlei in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sossuvlei in December and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Sossuvlei sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sossuvlei in December 2020. Select a month to view Sossuvlei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:01||19:35|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:05||19:45|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:13||19:51|
- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.