- Find cheap flights to Moldova with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Balti weather in December 2019
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Balti, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Balti in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Balti in December, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Balti in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Balti in December - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Balti in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Balti in December and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Balti sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Balti in December 2019. Select a month to view Balti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:36||16:19|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:51||16:17|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:57||16:25|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Moldova in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Moldova in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.