- Check out top deals on Parkdean Resorts
- Book holiday parks in Cornwall, Devon, Norfolk & more
- Browse deals by county to find the best price
Looking to book with the UK's leading holiday park provider? Discover the many sites of Parkdean Resorts, which offers a mighty selection of holidays for everyone from groups and families to dog owners across England, Scotland and Wales.
Latest Parkdean deals & discounts
Browse the latest deals and online discounts on holiday parks in the UK for stays at Parkdean Resorts in 2021/2022. Book seasonal breaks, family holidays, couple escapes and more.
Why book with Parkdean Resorts?
Award-winning Parkdean Resorts came to life in 2015 after the successful amalgamation of Parkdean Holidays and Park Resorts. Today, it's Britain's largest holiday park operator with a huge variety of accommodation across 67 sites in England, Scotland and Wales.
With so many holiday parks, it's no wonder that Parkdean Resorts can cater for any group, interest and budget. From coastal, beachside settings to rural retreats close to lakes and mountains, each resort is bursting with things to do for all ages.
Most parks have swimming pools, some even with heated outdoor pools for the hardy, not to mention gyms, spas and saunas. Meanwhile, children can lose themselves in adventure playgrounds, arcade games, sports and kids' clubs. Just a few more reasons to book with Parkdean Resorts include:
- Customer satisfaction - 85% of guests would recommend Parkdean Resorts
- Safe & secure booking system
- Family-friendly accommodation & entertainment
- Dog-friendly holiday options for pet owners
- Variety of accommodation & locations
- Flexible durations from short to longer stays
- New option to pay for your holiday monthly by Direct Debit
Ways to stay at Parkdean Resorts
There's no 'one size fits all' approach with a Parkdean Resorts' holiday, as is reflected in the variety of holiday and accommodation types available.
Head over to Parkdean Resorts and you'll be able to browse everything from special themed escapes like Halloween and festive breaks to bank holiday weekend specials as well as interest-related holidays and holidays by accommodation type.
Types of accommodation
- Caravan & camping
- Lodges & hot tub lodges
- Glamping breaks
- Cottages & chalets
- Hotel stays
- Self catering
Types of interest-themed breaks
Where are Parkdean Resorts holiday parks
Each of the 67 holiday parks promises something different but with the guaranteed Parkdean Resorts' seal of approval. Expect high-spec accommodation, great facilities and thoughtful locations for all of the following resorts:
- Cornwall - Crantock Beach, Holywell Bay, Lizard Point, Looe Bay, Newquay, Sea Acres, St Minver, White Acres
- Devon - Bideford Bay, Challaborough Bay, Ruda, Torquay
- Dorset - Sandford, Warmwell, West Bay
- East Anglia & Lincolnshire - Breydon Water, California Cliffs, Cherry Tree, Heacham Beach, Kessingland Beach, Manor Park, Southview, Summerfields, Sunnydale, Vauxhall
- Essex - Coopers Beach, Highfield Grange, Naze Marine, Valley Farm, Weeley Bridge
- Hampshire - Hayling Island
- Isle of Wight - Landguard, Lower Hyde, Nodes Point, Thorness Bay
- Kent & Sussex - Camber Sands, Romney Sands, St Margaret's Bay
- Lake District - Fallbarrow, Gatebeck, Limefitt, White Cross Bay
- Lancashire - Ocean Edge, Regent Bay, Todber Valley
- Northumberland & County Durham - Church Point, Cresswell Towers, Crimdon Dene, Sandy Bay, Whitley Bay
- Yorkshire - Barmston Beach, Cayton Bay, Skipsea Sands, Withernsea Sands
- Scotland - Eyemouth, Grannie's Heilan' Hame, Nairn Lochloy, Sandylands, Southerness, Sundrum Castle, Tummel Valley, Wemyss Bay
- Wales - Brynowen, Carmarthen Bay, Pendine Sands, Trecco Bay, Ty Mawr
Top 12 most popular Parkdean Resorts
Just some of the most popular parks operated by Parkdean Resorts are listed below. It's perhaps unsurprising that many of them are based on England's south coast where the weather is known for being especially good in summer. However, parks in Norfolk, Scotland and Wales are also much-loved by many UK holidaymakers.
- Camber Sands, Norfolk
- Newquay, Cornwall
- Sandford, Dorset
- Trecco Bay, Wales
- Warmwell, Dorset
- Torquay, Devon
- West Bay, Devon
- Hayling Island, Hampshire
- Southerness, Scotland
- Ruda, Devon
- Ty Mawr, Wales
- Cherry Tree, Norfolk
Can't find what you're looking for? Discover even more great offers from other UK holiday park providers.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.